Last Updated: 27th March 2023
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
Who We Are
LaserClub.co.uk is a website operated by Laser Club Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13374439, and our registered office is at 480 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9HE
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
Identity Data: such as your first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: including your email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: such as your IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
Direct interactions: You may provide us with your Identity, Contact, and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or through chat or social media.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, and for the purposes for which we collected it. We may use your personal data to:
- Provide and improve our products and services.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Enable you to participate in promotions, surveys, or events.
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising.
- Make suggestions and recommendations about products or services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties for the purposes set out in this Policy, including:
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics: We use these services to understand user behaviour, improve our website, and deliver targeted advertising.
- Facebook and Instagram: We use these platforms for advertising and analytics purposes, as well as to enable social media features on our website.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone, or other devices when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping carts and secure account login may not function properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often, how long users spend on a page, and whether they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies help us improve the performance and user experience of our website.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalised features. For instance, these cookies may be used to remember your preferences on our website.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to display advertisements that are relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we work with various reputable companies to help us analyse how our website is used and to optimise its performance to improve your experience. These companies may set their own cookies or similar technologies on your device.
For example, we use third-party cookies from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, and Instagram for advertising, analytics, and social media purposes.
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, certain parts of our website may not function properly, and you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.
If you have any questions about this Policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at [email protected] or by writing to us at:
Laser Club Ltd.
480 Chester Road,